ACTIVITY LEVEL | MODERATE
DURATION | 3.5 HOURS
MIN AGE | 7 YRS
PRICE | $130 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
LAKE TAHOE ROCK CLIMBING - TRIP OVERVIEW
Master the basics of rock climbing amongst Lake Tahoe’s breathtaking scenery. Lake Tahoe has no shortage of granite faces, slabs and boulders throughout out its wilderness. Giving rise to a plethora of climbing options for all experience levels. We provide hands on instruction in a safe, fun environment.
Learn the absolute essentials throughout your adventure including: safety procedures, equipment familiarity, knots, anchoring, belaying, partner communications, climbing techniques, holds, body positioning and rappelling. All adventures and courses are taught on low angle, moderate rock faces that are suitable for novices.
This is a great team building environment and enables participants to build trust and communicate with their climbing partners. Children over the age of 7 are welcome with a parent.
Safe Learning Enviormnment
Our Rock Climbing experts have chosen several low angle, moderate rock faces and boulders that enable novice climbers the ability to progress in safe environments.
All Gear Included
Ropes, belay devices, harnesses, helmets, gloves, chalk bags, pads and more. There’s a lot of equipment. We provide it all. Just bring your desire to learn. We’ll take care of the rest.
Our certified climbing guides will walk you through all of our equipment and provide hands on instruction in a safe environment.
All of our instructors have extensive backgrounds in rock climbing, certifications and training. In addition, all instructors are CPR and first aid certified.
The Outdoor Experience
Our rock climbing program is set outdoors in Lake Tahoe’s beautiful wilderness. Indoor gyms aren’t our thing. We prefer the wind through the trees, scenic views and the sun on our face. We think you’ll agree.
Ready for Some Fun?
Rock climbing is fun! The majority of 1st timers are a bit nervous. It’s expected. However, once on the rock and familiar with the equipment most excel and are surprised at how well they do.
* Drive time from South Lake Tahoe is 15 minutes. Detailed directions to each adventure location are provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated start point on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 3.5 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | MODERATE
MULTIPLE START TIMES
- 8:00AM – 11:30AM
- 4:00PM – 7:30PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Professional Equipment
- Hands on Instruction
- Safe Environment
- Certified Instructor
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Small Backpack for Personal Belongings
- Comfortable Attire
- Hiking Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 7 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 235lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition