ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 2 HOURS
MIN AGE | 5 YRS
PRICE | $120 USD
CLEAR KAYAK TOUR LAKE TAHOE - TRIP OVERVIEW
Paddle through the clearest waters Lake Tahoe has to offer in a crystal clear kayak. Explore rugged shorelines, secret coves and sandy beaches. Kayak through massive boulder gardens and view the sandy bottoms below through your very own clear kayak. The experience is surreal and many describe the experience as floating above water.
If you’re seeking clarity, you will find no clearer lake in all of North America. Travel through the most pristine waters of Lake Tahoe accompanied with uninhibited visibility 70 feet below.
Before we hit the water our kayak guides will walk you through all the proper kayak & paddle techniques to ensure you have a fun safe adventure. As always we’ll be with you the whole way.
Paddle through and around boulders that have been in Tahoe’s waters since the beginning of time. These monstrosities can reach the size of houses as they penetrate the waters below.
THE CLEAR CHOICE
While there are several ways to experience Lake Tahoe’s waters. Clear Kayaking provides a unique way to experience the beauty above and below the waters.
Discover hidden coves that would make the most beautiful postcard jealous. Picture perfect is an understatement.
MYTH & LEGEND
Let us spark your imagination with myth and legend. While there are countless stories and tales above the water – it is what may rest and live below that will keep you wondering.
SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUIRED
* This activity requires shuttle transportation from 770 Mays Blvd. Incline Village, NV. Detailed driving directions regarding shuttle departure locations will be provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. No participants will be granted access into Sand Harbor Nevada State Park without this free shuttle service. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated shuttle location on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 2 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Expected Fitness Level | EASY
- Difficulty | EASY
MULTIPLE START TIMES
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM
- 9:00AM – 11:00AM
- 10:00AM – 12:00AM
- 11:00AM – 1:00AM
- 12:00AM – 2:00PM
- 1:00PM – 3:00PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dry Bags
- Hands on Instruction
- Certified CPR & TAHOE Guide
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Sandals or Soft Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 5 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to kayak Tahoe.
- No Pets Allowed
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 375lbs per Kayak
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition