START TIME | 3:00PM
FINISH TIME | 5:30PM
ACTIVITY LEVEL | MODERATE
DURATION | 2.5 HOURS
MIN AGE | 14 YRS
PRICE | $145 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
LAKE TAHOE MOUNTAIN BIKING - TRIP OVERVIEW
Journey into the backcountry along one of Lake Tahoe’s tallest ridgelines. Ride miles of mountain bike trails through tall pines and red fir forests. Experience Grand Vistas and sweeping views of Lake Tahoe. This ride is truly one of kind. We’ll take a break atop one of Lake Tahoe’s open mountain tops enjoying a well deserved snack as we take in the lake views below and recharge for the next leg of our adventure.
From our resting perch, the flight begins down a 2,000 ft descent to the valley floor. Where perfect trails, meandering turns and unbelievable scenery awaits along the way. No pedaling required during this section of our journey. Mountain biking Tahoe allows you to enjoy the surrounding forests and distant horizons without any distractions.
Once we arrive at our final destination, our complimentary shuttle will transport you back to your vehicle at our starting location.
Ride the RIdge
Experience one of Lake Tahoe’s spectacular ridgelines as we mountain bike high above Lake Tahoe.
Our guides will walk you through all of our equipment and offer tips and instruction on how to get the most out of your ride.
All Gear Included
From mountain bikes to helmets – we got you covered. Bring your energy. We’ll bring the rest.
Take stage upon numerous vistas overlooking Lake Tahoe and ride through ancient forests of pine and Red Fir.
Peak to Lake
We’ll start at some of the highest peaks in the Tahoe basin and descend nearly 2,000 feet to Lake Tahoe’s shorelines.
It’s a long way down and a longer way up. We offer complimentary shuttle service back to your vehicle at our start location.
* Drive time from South Lake Tahoe is 15 minutes. Detailed directions to each adventure location are provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated start point on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 2.5 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | MODERATE
- 3:00PM – 5:30PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Mountain Bike
- Amazing Lake Tahoe Views
- Shuttle Service
- CPR Certified Professional Guides
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Small Backpack for Personal Belongings
- Comfortable Attire
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 14 Years of Age
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- Max Weight – 250lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition