ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 2 HOURS
MIN AGE | 5 YRS
PRICE | $120 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
TRIP OVERVIEW - THE DROP OFF
Pristine & Silent. Kayak through azure colored waters as we paddle through the shoals of Tahoe. Experience the most sacred site in the basin and witness the volcanic birthplace of Lake Tahoe.
Experience all Lake Tahoe has to offer on water. Hidden coves, rock formations, elaborate shoreline properties and crystal clear shoals that boast 70 feet of water clarity below. It is one of the only areas in Lake Tahoe you can experience the beauty of the shallows before the lake floor plunges hundreds of feet into the abyss.
Paddle past the historic landmark of Cave Rock. Rooted in volcanic geology that dates back millions of years. Cave Rock reads like a history book. From Native American significance to engineering feats of the pioneers – the region is filled with myth, legend and wonder.
One of our most popular tours. Suitable for all ages.
Our kayak tours are a great adventure for the whole family. Double kayaks are available for those that wish experience Lake Tahoe’s waters with their children.
If you’re seeking clarity, you will find no clearer lake in all of North America. Travel through the most pristine waters of Lake Tahoe accompanied with uninhibited visibility 70 feet below.
Discover hidden coves that would make the most beautiful postcard jealous. Picture perfect is an understatement.
The East shore is arguably Lake Tahoe’s most scenic and breathtaking stretch of shoreline. Towering forests, granite water features and the clearest water Tahoe has to offer.
Our guides will go over all the safety precautions and kayaking techniques to ensure you have a fun filled adventure in a safe environment. Grab your paddle and enjoy the surroundings.
Experience a set of shallow shoals that have been formed over millions of years. Due to the underwater topography of the area, it provides for some of the clearest and most vibrant colored waters in all of Tahoe.
SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUIRED
* This activity requires shuttle transportation out of South Lake Tahoe. Detailed directions regarding shuttle departure locations will be provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. No participants will be granted access into Sand Harbor Nevada State Park without this free shuttle service. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated shuttle location on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 2 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | EASY – MODERATE
- 7:30AM – 9:30AM
- 9:30AM – 11:30AM
- 11:30AM – 1:30PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dry Bags
- Hands on Instruction
- Certified CPR & TAHOE Guide
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Sandals or Soft Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 5 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to kayak Tahoe.
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 250lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition