Inro to Paddle Boarding
START TIME | 11:30AM
FINISH TIME | 2:00PM
ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 2 HOURS
MIN AGE | 12 YRS
PRICE | $120 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
LAKE TAHOE PADDLE BOARD - TRIP OVERVIEW
Experience pristine waters as we enjoy paddle boarding Lake Tahoe. With spectacular shorelines and waters dotted with granite rock formations you’ll find why the East shore is the hidden gem of Lake Tahoe. Paddle through translucent waters. Soak up the sun on sandy beaches. Paddle board through hidden coves. View lush forests as they descend to waters edge.
Along the journey we’ll discuss Lake Tahoe’s natural history. The regions geological significance and the human inhabitants that have helped shape the area’s character. Paddle to shore for some fun in the sun. Play in some of the clearest waters North America has to offer.
Our Tahoe SUP tours are a great adventure for the whole family. For those that wish to paddle board Lake Tahoe’s waters with their children, please give us a call so we may discount a package for you.
Optional Snorkel Adventure
We are Lake Tahoe’s only outfitter that offers the option to snorkel. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on an opportunity to explore Tahoe’s world renowned crystal clear waters. Snorkeling is completely optional.
The East shore is arguably Lake Tahoe’s most scenic and breathtaking stretch of shoreline. Towering forests, granite water features and the clearest water Tahoe has to offer.
Before we hit the water our guides will walk you through all the proper paddle board & paddle techniques to ensure you have a fun safe adventure. As always, we’ll be with you the whole way on your Tahoe SUP adventure.
Beach the paddleboards and enjoy some fun in the sun. Whether you’re seeking to lay out, have a swim or snorkel through Lake Tahoe’s stunning rock formations; we’ll make sure you get a taste of the beach life.
All Gear Included
Paddleboard tours include: paddleboards, paddles, personal flotation devices, dry bags for your cameras and snorkels. Along with professional, fully trained CPR certified guides.
SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUIRED
* This activity requires shuttle transportation out of Incline Village. Detailed directions regarding shuttle departure locations will be provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. No participants will be granted access into Sand Harbor Nevada State Park without this free shuttle service. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated shuttle location on time for all of our excursions.Incline Village
- Duration | 2.5 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 2 – 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | EASY – MODERATE
- 11:30AM – 2:00PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Paddle Boards
- Dry Bags
- Hands on Instruction
- Certified CPR & TAHOE Guide
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Sandals or Soft Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 12 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to kayak Tahoe.
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 250lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition