Jack's Treasure Run
ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 2 HOURS
MIN AGE | 5 YRS
PRICE | $120 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
TRIP OVERVIEW - LAKE TAHOE SUNSET KAYAK TOUR
Paddle through Lake Tahoe’s last light as it shimmers off glassy waters. Watch the sun as it slowly sinks over the mountains filling the sky with pastel hues of red, orange, purple and pink. This is one of the most relaxing & peaceful times to enjoy a Lake Tahoe summer paddle.
During our kayak tour we’ll enjoy beautiful shorelines, towering trees, crystal clear waters, and numerous viewing opportunities of Lake Tahoe’s magnificent lake front landscapes. On our way back we’ll stop off at one of Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful hidden beach destinations. Relax as we place your front and center for a beach side Lake Tahoe sunset.
Unparalleled Beach Destination
Experience one of Lake Tahoe’s most treasured, hidden beach destinations. Enjoy the sunset on the sand or front and center from your kayak.
Lake Tahoe’s summer skies put on a brilliant performance every evening. Watch the sun sink behind towering granite mountains and take in the colors that line the sky and waters below.
We’ll beach the kayaks and enjoy the sunset’s finale from one of Lake Tahoe’s grand beaches. Don’t forget your camera!
Discover hidden coves that would make the most beautiful postcard jealous. Picture perfect is an understatement.
Our sunset Lake Tahoe kayak tour boasts rugged shorelines, secluded forests, lakefront estates and sandy beaches. This is a great opportunity to kayak Lake Tahoe & explore from the water.
All Gear Included
We provide kayaks, paddles, personal flotation devices and dry bags for your cameras. Along with professional, fully trained CPR certified guides
SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUIRED
* This activity requires shuttle transportation out of Incline Village. Detailed directions regarding shuttle departure locations will be provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. No participants will be granted access into Sand Harbor Nevada State Park without this free shuttle service. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated shuttle location on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 2 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | EASY – MODERATE
- 7:30PM – 9:30PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dry Bags
- Hands on Instruction
- Certified CPR & TAHOE Guide
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Sandals or Soft Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 5 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to kayak Tahoe.
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 250lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition