START TIME | 9:00AM
FINISH TIME | 12:00PM
ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 3 HOURS
MIN AGE | 8 YRS
PRICE | $110 USD
AVAILABILITY | DAILY
LAKE TAHOE HIKING - TRIP OVERVIEW
Take the Ridgeline Express and hike on one of Lake Tahoe’s most prominent trail systems. We’ll traverse through wild forests and rugged terrain complete with expansive views of Lake Tahoe and the distant horizons of Nevada’s valleys below. With picturesque views in all directions you’ll soon discover why hiking Lake Tahoe is cis one of the most sought after activities in the area.
The Ridgeline Express is a non exhausting, easy hiking trail for people of all ability levels. This adventure is the perfect hike for those looking to get out into Tahoe’s wilderness with their families and children. With beautiful forests, granite peaks and Lake Tahoe below, there is no shortage of jaw dropping scenery. Distance and routes can be custom tailored to your groups ability levels.
Take in breathtaking views high above the Lake Tahoe basin from grand vistas and granite stages.
Knowledgeable Trail Guide
Having a knowledgeable trail guide that knows Lake Tahoe’s trail systems is the best way to experience those hidden places that few know about..
Lake Tahoe’s wilderness is filled with wildlife. We’ll keep an eye out for bald eagles, deer, osprey, coyotes, sage hen, and the elusive California black bear.
Enjoy the peaceful solitude as we hike through Lake Tahoe’s towering forests.
Great for Families
With easy terrain and limited elevation gain this adventure is great to take the whole family on.
Learn how the Lake Tahoe basin was formed nearly 3 million years ago. Discover the events that shaped what we see today as well as the individuals that put Tahoe on the map.
* Drive time from South Lake Tahoe is 15 minutes. Detailed directions to each adventure location are provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated start point on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 3 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | EASY
- Difficulty | EASY
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Knowledgeable Trail Guide
- Natural History Discussion
- Amazing Lake Tahoe Views
- Safe Environment
- Certified Wilderness Guides
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Small Backpack for Personal Belongings
- Comfortable Attire
- Hiking Boots / Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 8 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition