Gin & Tonic
ACTIVITY LEVEL | EASY
DURATION | 2 HOURS
MIN AGE | 5 YRS
PRICE | $120 USD
LOCATION | SAND HARBOR
TRIP OVERVIEW - SECRET COVES | HIDDEN BEACHES
Discover why the East Shore is the best shore for kayaking. Take a journey through pristine waters as we kayak Tahoe. Undeveloped and rugged. Crystal clear waters, sandy hidden beaches, stunning rock formations and lost coves are just the beginning. Paddle to some of the most pristine locations that any alpine lake in North America can produce.
Lake Tahoe’s most famous water adventure – complete with glassy waters, peaceful settings and visibility levels reaching up to seventy feet deep. Making the scenery below just as spectacular as that above.
Stop off at one of the many hidden coves for a snack and some fun in the sun. Feel free to relax and soak up some sun on Lake Tahoe’s sandy shores.
Throughout our kayaking excursion our tour guides will discuss Lake Tahoe’s intriguing history. We’ll navigate over waters with eery pasts and explore destinations that can’t be accessed by foot. Learn how the lake was formed, its previous inhabitants and the savory characters that helped shaped the current community. From tall tales of lake monsters. Railroad workers to stories of underground poker tournaments frequented by the likes of Marlyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra. You can rest assured you’ll view Lake Tahoe not only as North America’s most beautiful lake, but a destination with a riveting past.
If you’re seeking clarity, you will find no clearer lake in all of North America. Travel through the most pristine waters of Lake Tahoe accompanied with uninhibited visibility 70 feet below.
Before we hit the water our kayak guides will walk you through all the proper kayak & paddle techniques to ensure you have a fun safe adventure. As always we’ll be with you the whole way.
Paddle through and around boulders that have been in Tahoe’s waters since the beginning of time. These monstrosities can reach the size of houses as they penetrate the waters below.
The only kayak company to provide a beach layover. Soak up the sun on sandy beaches, take a swim or just kick back and enjoy the beach vibes.
Experience the towering Sierra Nevada mountains as they descend into the gin colored waters of Lake Tahoe. The sheer magnitude from kayak level is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
Discover hidden coves that would make the most beautiful postcard jealous. Picture perfect is an understatement.
MYTH & LEGEND
Let us spark your imagination with myth and legend. While there are countless stories and tales above the water – it is what may rest and live below that will keep you wondering.
PIONEERS OF THE PAST
Railroads to mining. Logging to gaming. Native Americans to celebrities. There is no shortage of history when it comes to the inhabitants and industries that helped cultivate the allure and charm of Lake Tahoe.
SHUTTLE SERVICE REQUIRED
* This activity requires shuttle transportation out of Incline Village. Detailed directions regarding shuttle departure locations will be provided via email upon booking confirmation to ensure all participants have a hard copy. No participants will be granted access into Sand Harbor Nevada State Park without this free shuttle service. As with all of Tahoe Jack’s Adventures it is the participants responsibility to arrive at the designated shuttle location on time for all of our excursions.
- Duration | 2 HOURS
- Availability | DAILY
- Distance | 4 MILES
- Expected Fitness Level | MODERATE
- Difficulty | EASY – MODERATE
MULTIPLE START TIMES
- 9:00AM – 11:00AM
- 11:00AM – 1:00AM
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dry Bags
- Hands on Instruction
- Certified CPR & TAHOE Guide
WHAT TO BRING
- High Energy Snacks
- Sandals or Soft Shoes
- Personal Medication (If Needed)
- Full List emailed upon checkout
- No Children Under 5 Years of Age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to kayak Tahoe.
- Expecting Mothers Prohibited
- MAX Weight – 250lbs
- Guests must be fully mobile & in good physical condition